Click to Home
Go To Search

Township News - View All
More Information From Aqua PA Regarding Chromium
Aqua PA has issued a Facts About Chromium paper based on recent mentions of chromium found in public water. Additional Info...
Upper Merion Community Fair & Fall Fest
The Upper Merion Community Fair and Fall Fest will take place Saturday, October 1, 10:00AM - 2:00PM at Heuser Park. Lots of fun for the whole family, including face painting, pony rides, food trucks, and giveaways. You don't want to miss this great event! Read on...
Upper Merion Farmers Market Receives Best in Class Award
The Upper Merion Farmers Market was voted best in class during American Farmland Trust’s Farmers Market Celebration – an annual effort to rally support for local farms and family farmers. UMFM was rated sixth in the state and in the top 60 nationwide.
Communications Tower Issue - Letter to MontCo Commissioners
Regarding the issue of a proposed communications tower in Upper Merion Township, the Board of Supervisors drafted a letter to Montgomery County Commissioners to clear up any incorrect statements. Read on...